Welcome to the LALBUA/LACOA
Strategy Implementation Website.
This site was developed to track and illustrate progress made implementing the 2011-2015 LALBUA/LACOA Homeland Security Strategic Plan. The plan represents a 16-month effort on the part of 89 jurisdictions and nearly 650 stakeholders to identify homeland security preparedness needs throughout the OA and to define strategies to meet those needs.
The strategic planning project produced five key deliverables that include a:
- Nation-wide UASI Best Practices Report
- Regional Capability Assessment and Gap Analysis
- Strategic Plan
- Strategy Implementation Guide
- Implementation Tracking Tool
This site contains links to several key project outputs. The content of the site also summarizes much of the information contained in the Strategy Implementation Guide. Specifically, this site is intended for use by members of the:
- LALBUA and LACOA Approval Authorities to review strategic improvement
- UAWG and OAGTF to review, align and recommend strategic investment
- LALBUA and LACOA grant administration to develop investments, track grant expenditures, and report accomplishments
- Project managers to review requirements and report progress, and
- OA stakeholders to review progress made implementing the plan and to develop supporting investments.
We hope you will find the site informative and helpful in your efforts to improve emergency management and homeland security preparedness throughout the Los Angeles County Operational Area. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Moving forward together,
The LALBUA/LACOA Strategic Planning Oversight Team